You will enjoy snowed mountains, beautiful landscapes and above all ¨The Andes Mountain Range¨
• San Alberto, a mountainous area bathed by the stream of the same name. Its farms planted with alfalfa, potatoes, carrots and garlic stand out.
• Inca Ruins of Tambillo, which materialize a point of the Inca Trail.
• Estancia Yalguaraz: Place where the Army of the Andes set up one of the main camps during El Cruce de Los Andes (1817), to liberate Chile from Royalist rule.
• Pampa El Leoncito: It´s situated in the National Park ¨El Leoncito¨, it´s a place characterized by a clean, bright blue sky. There are High Mountains of more than 6.000 meters High, and where the wind blows permanently. This improves sport activities like ¨Carrovelismo¨ or ¨wind car” racing¨.
• The scenic view of the National Park ¨El Leoncito¨, allow you to watch the sunset, it is wonderful to see the sun hide behind three mountains over 6,000 meters high.
• Astronomical Observatory ¨Carlos Ulrico Cesco (CESCO)”, the observatory belongs to the National University of San Juan (UNSJ). Guided day and night tours are available. The guides are professionals of outstanding trajectory.
• SEASON: All year round.
• Duration of the visits: 10 hours. It depends on the time of the year.
• Departure from Uspallata.
• Camino del Inca (Ruinas de Tambillos).
• Pampa El Leoncito.
• Daytime visit to the Astronomical Observatory "Dr Cesco" Astronomical Observatory.
• Observation of the sunset from a viewpoint.
• Night visit to the “Dr Cesco” Astronomical Observatory.
• Arrival at Uspallata.
(*) Ask about the options of starting the trip in Mendoza and Potrerillos.